I am looking for advice for a trip this April in Europe. We are flying in to Dublin and flying home from Madrid. We will have a span of 19 days, starting on the 2nd of April. We are having trouble figuring out where to go in April. There are tons of options, and we are looking for a mix of big cities and nature. We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Cinque Terre but we have not spent any time in Florence or Tuscany. We have also been to Paris, London, and Barcelona. We are interested in Amsterdam, Prague, any area of Austria, and Berlin. We are very interested in Switzerland but we know that it can be a pricey area. We realize that some areas might still be closed due to weather but we are really open to any suggestions. Any ideas for a wonderful trip to Europe in April? We would like to keep it about 3 to 4 days in each major city, to really get a feel for the city and spend less time traveling on train/plane. We have been to Dublin and Madrid before so we don't include them in out big cities. They were the most cost effective to fly into and fly out of! We have spent plenty of time in each city already but we love them enough for a few extra days in our trip.
Any ideas or suggestions are truly welcomed! Please help! Thank you so much for your time and considerations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Cutback on Spain trip
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 16 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?