I am looking for advice for a trip this April in Europe. We are flying in to Dublin and flying home from Madrid. We will have a span of 19 days, starting on the 2nd of April. We are having trouble figuring out where to go in April. There are tons of options, and we are looking for a mix of big cities and nature. We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Cinque Terre but we have not spent any time in Florence or Tuscany. We have also been to Paris, London, and Barcelona. We are interested in Amsterdam, Prague, any area of Austria, and Berlin. We are very interested in Switzerland but we know that it can be a pricey area. We realize that some areas might still be closed due to weather but we are really open to any suggestions. Any ideas for a wonderful trip to Europe in April? We would like to keep it about 3 to 4 days in each major city, to really get a feel for the city and spend less time traveling on train/plane. We have been to Dublin and Madrid before so we don't include them in out big cities. They were the most cost effective to fly into and fly out of! We have spent plenty of time in each city already but we love them enough for a few extra days in our trip.
Any ideas or suggestions are truly welcomed! Please help! Thank you so much for your time and considerations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland