I am looking for advice for a trip this April in Europe. We are flying in to Dublin and flying home from Madrid. We will have a span of 19 days, starting on the 2nd of April. We are having trouble figuring out where to go in April. There are tons of options, and we are looking for a mix of big cities and nature. We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Cinque Terre but we have not spent any time in Florence or Tuscany. We have also been to Paris, London, and Barcelona. We are interested in Amsterdam, Prague, any area of Austria, and Berlin. We are very interested in Switzerland but we know that it can be a pricey area. We realize that some areas might still be closed due to weather but we are really open to any suggestions. Any ideas for a wonderful trip to Europe in April? We would like to keep it about 3 to 4 days in each major city, to really get a feel for the city and spend less time traveling on train/plane. We have been to Dublin and Madrid before so we don't include them in out big cities. They were the most cost effective to fly into and fly out of! We have spent plenty of time in each city already but we love them enough for a few extra days in our trip.
Any ideas or suggestions are truly welcomed! Please help! Thank you so much for your time and considerations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 auto europa or auto europe?
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 22 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris