I am looking for advice for a trip this April in Europe. We are flying in to Dublin and flying home from Madrid. We will have a span of 19 days, starting on the 2nd of April. We are having trouble figuring out where to go in April. There are tons of options, and we are looking for a mix of big cities and nature. We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Cinque Terre but we have not spent any time in Florence or Tuscany. We have also been to Paris, London, and Barcelona. We are interested in Amsterdam, Prague, any area of Austria, and Berlin. We are very interested in Switzerland but we know that it can be a pricey area. We realize that some areas might still be closed due to weather but we are really open to any suggestions. Any ideas for a wonderful trip to Europe in April? We would like to keep it about 3 to 4 days in each major city, to really get a feel for the city and spend less time traveling on train/plane. We have been to Dublin and Madrid before so we don't include them in out big cities. They were the most cost effective to fly into and fly out of! We have spent plenty of time in each city already but we love them enough for a few extra days in our trip.
Any ideas or suggestions are truly welcomed! Please help! Thank you so much for your time and considerations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 4 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Spain: train/rental car help
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 24 Bath/Cotswolds
- 25 Shorts in South of France?