I'm traveling solo & would therefore rather travel with a small group instead of by myself. I'd like to go to Turkey in March for about 2 weeks and have some time in Cappadocia to hike, if possible.
Would prefer a group with mixed ages or at least older than 20's... with decent accommodation (doesn't have to be big hotels, just clean and with local character, if possible).
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 My special places in Europe
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 17 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 18 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Travelling with Vueling?
- 23 Night Bus?
- 24 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip