My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riviera roadtrip
- 2 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 3 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 4 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 5 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 6 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 7 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 8 Budapest questions round 1
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 11 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 12 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 13 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 14 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 16 If Greece exits
- 17 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 20 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 21 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 22 Iceland
- 23 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 24 Barcelona sites: attire
- 25 Referendum in Greece
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto