My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 4 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 5 House/villa in Italy or France
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 8 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Shipping Packages
- 13 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 14 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 15 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 16 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 17 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 18 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 19 Best location to stay in Seville
- 20 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 21 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 22 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 23 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto