My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 Portugal Trip