My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 2 Dublin to Dingle?
- 3 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 7 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 8 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 9 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 14 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 15 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 16 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Car rental in Santorini port
- 21 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 22 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 23 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 24 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 25 4 days in Scotland
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto