My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 2 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 5 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 6 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Vienna to Bratislava
- 11 a loss about Paris
- 12 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 13 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 14 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 15 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 16 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 17 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 18 What type of visa is right for me?
- 19 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 22 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Christmas Eve
- 25 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto