My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 free international phone calls
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 France Study Abroad
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 Paris and Normandy
- 11 Sicily Beach Resort
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Two days in Rome
- 16 Classical Tour of Albania
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Anniversary trip to France
- 20 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 21 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto