My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 3 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 5 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 6 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 9 French open 2017
- 10 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 11 What do pack for Ireland?
- 12 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 13 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 17 TAP airlines & other questions
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 20 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 21 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 24 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 25 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto