My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Venice; recommendations
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Museum Pass
- 8 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 11 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 France in October
- 14 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 23 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 24 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 25 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?