My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Capri worth going to?
- 2 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 3 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 4 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 5 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 6 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 7 Paris transport
- 8 Paris in April
- 9 pick pockets in Rome
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 MXP to Florence
- 12 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 13 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 16 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 17 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 18 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 19 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 22 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 23 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 24 Educate me about Munich
- 25 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto