My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 2 Self-driving tips for France
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 6 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 12 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 17 going to italy
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 20 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?