My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 2 Questions About Croatia
- 3 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 9 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 12 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Florence Hotel Advice
- 18 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP