My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 3 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 6 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Car Rentals in Athens
- 10 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 11 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 25 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help