My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 6 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 16 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 21 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 22 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 A week in Burgundy
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto