My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Flight connection in CDG
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 16 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto