My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014