for our first visit to these cities we wish to hire a guide/driver to better understand each of these cities.
transportation essential, limited walking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 4 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 5 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 6 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 7 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 Stroller in Europe
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 15 Car rental leaving Rome
- 16 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 17 Why Not Helsinki?
- 18 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 19 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 20 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 21 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 22 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 23 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 8 days in Vienna in December