for our first visit to these cities we wish to hire a guide/driver to better understand each of these cities.
transportation essential, limited walking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 3 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 6 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 10 Hostel Advice
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Rome for a week
- 16 Touring Wales
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 20 Holiday in Europe
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?