for our first visit to these cities we wish to hire a guide/driver to better understand each of these cities.
transportation essential, limited walking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 2 Italy weather last week of March.
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 9 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 18 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 19 One Way... trust or bust?
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 22 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Paris weather