for our first visit to these cities we wish to hire a guide/driver to better understand each of these cities.
transportation essential, limited walking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 To Hampton Court Palace
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 5 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 6 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 7 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 8 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 9 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 10 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 11 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 12 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 13 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats