We are staying in Paris for 6 nights before heading south, so we want a comfortable place to stay in the city where we can have breakfast in the morning, relax, etc. Looking for someplace clean, modern, and preferably without a pull-out bed. Flexible with neighborhoods. Merci!
Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 2 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 8 Olive Oil
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 We have no idea where to go!
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014