We are on a 3 week trip to Italy. We need to find an interesting town to stop in as we drive south from the Marche Region ( Ascoli Piceno) to Naples. Any suggestions? We will have had all the mountain driving we need by the time we leave here. We will stay there only one night. Thanks.
Looking for one more stop in Central/Southern Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 Novels set in Greece
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions