We are on a 3 week trip to Italy. We need to find an interesting town to stop in as we drive south from the Marche Region ( Ascoli Piceno) to Naples. Any suggestions? We will have had all the mountain driving we need by the time we leave here. We will stay there only one night. Thanks.
Looking for one more stop in Central/Southern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days