I'm trying to locate two ( I believe ) forum posts that were present last summer. I don't remember the specific titles, but the topics involved things you wish you knew before going and things to pack etc. . They were wonderful threads of little tips from travelers that involved a wide spectrum of topics - a free for all of great advice.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Lake Como,Italy
- 3 Europe for Beginners
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 12 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 Getting around London
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 WWI sites
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 Christmas in Spain
Looking for old posts re: things you wish you knew b4 going ; packing etc.