I am planning to visit Italy in September first week ( exact dates : Sep 1 to Sep 12). leaving from US on Sep 1st night and will be returning back to US on Sep 12th. I checked the weather in Europe during September and Italy is the only place which seems to be having warm weather still, thats the reason i have chosen Italy.
Please share some travel tips to have a nice vacation. Any suggestions and valuable ideas are appreciated.
FYI : I am travelling with 2 year old kid and my wife.
Thanks for reading this post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 scotland
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Ischia
- 9 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?