My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Scotland Votes "No"
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 11 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 15 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 16 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 17 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 18 french riviera
- 19 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin