My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 4 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Madrid apartment input, please
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 December honeymoon in Europe
- 10 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 11 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 12 How long in Venice?
- 13 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 staying a month or so in each place
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 18 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 19 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 20 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 21 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 22 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Late night train from Prague