My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 London hotel
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?