My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Obb website
- 2 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 3 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 4 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 9 rail pass
- 10 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 11 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 12 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 13 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 A guide to Madrid
- 16 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 17 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 23 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 24 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 WiFi on trains