My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Paris first then where?
- 11 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 12 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 13 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 17 Akrotiri Tours
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 21 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help