My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 2 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Athens/Istanbul March
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Dublin to Armagh?
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 16 Gite and/or agritourism
- 17 Apartment for family trip to London
- 18 Prebook B&Bs
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?