My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 3 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 4 Trip Insurance
- 5 Draft of first trip of itinerary. Please help
- 6 Random Rome Questions
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 9 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 10 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 11 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Berlin to Prague by car
- 14 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 15 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 16 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 18 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 19 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 20 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 21 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Refining Alsace itinerary