My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 2 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 3 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 8 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 9 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 16 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 24 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 25 Heli Tour