My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Day on the Rhine
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 12 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 13 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 14 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 15 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 16 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 19 Weekend navigo options
- 20 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 21 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 22 London for 18th bday
- 23 Travel throught Europe
- 24 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 25 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)