My husband and I will be in London for 11nights in November for the ATP tennis event at The O2. I'm hoping to get an apartment or hotel room on the Jubilee Line as I learned on another forum this is the tube line that is convenient for the event. I'm hoping to spend £150 per night. We will be at the event 5 nights. We've been to London several times and usually stay in Kensington or Bloomsbury and look forward to experiencing a new neighborhood. We successfully used Priceline a few years ago. Help!
Looking for London accommodations near Jubilee Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photo Ops, Great Pubs, Something Different - Cornwall Suggestions Please
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 granada to algarve
- 4 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 5 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 6 Libourne overnight
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 9 70% off on hotel deals, 40% off on flights, Save up to $525 on flight
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 12 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 13 Brugge photo on Bing
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 16 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 17 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 18 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 19 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!