John, if you're reading this, I hope you're well. It's Theo – Alison and I have been worried about you because you've not been in contact for a couple of weeks. Could you let one of know that you're ok. Cheers.
If anyone has met or seen John, can they get in contact. He flew out to Greece to go Island-hopping on April 1st.
We know that he was booked in at the Marin Hotel, in Heraklion, Crete on April 13, and bought a boat ticket from the Minoikes Grammes company. John is 40 years old, around 5'8", has got a bit of a beer belly, short, dark hair, blue eyes, and a bit of a West Country accent. He's a fairly quiet, thoughtful soul, and is a very nice bloke.
Anyone seen him? Any news, however minimal, is welcome.
Looking for John Norris
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Florence to nice- help
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 17 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 18 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 19 Where to stay in London in July
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 24 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 25 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice