I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 블랙잭바카라
- 2 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 3 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 6 Advice about Naples?
- 7 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 8 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 9 Alsace Accommodations
- 10 tipping
- 11 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 12 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 13 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 14 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 15 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 18 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 21 Tips question
- 22 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 23 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 24 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 25 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!