I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Burg Eltz
- 13 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 14 Germany-berlin marathon
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 itinerary help
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Nice Video about Poland
- 24 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer