I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 14 A few days outside Rome
- 15 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Paris Metro
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!