I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Fodor's Survey
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 9 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Barcelona question
- 12 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 My 60th birthday surprises
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 23 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!