I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 5 Greek ferries
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper