I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Best london location to stay?
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 6 Passport stamp in the UK
- 7 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 17 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 21 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 22 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Scotland and northern England
- 25 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY