I am planning a trip to Scottland in Mid-march and am looking for things to do...such
as biking/kayaking sightseeing of course weather permitting!! Any info would be greatly appreciated...i will answer all by
email....thanks and mahalo...also Shannon and
Dublin are on my itinerary....time permitting!!! thanks and mahalo....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 6 favorite app for converting US $$
- 7 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 help with europe itinary
- 13 Iceland with Young Kids
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Wake Up Mods
- 16 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 17 One Day in Vienna
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 21 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
looking for interesting things to do in Scottland/Shannon and Dublin!!!