we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Versailles
- 22 Where to enjoy Paris
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing