we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 3 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 4 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 5 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 Tour of Northern Italy
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 Germany in December Trip Report
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Lisbon trip report
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 San Sebastian
- 18 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas