we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Looking for inspiration Northern France to Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Northern Europe in April-May
- 3 Iwango went…to Nice
- 4 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 5 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 6 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 7 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 8 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 First time to Switzerland
- 18 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 19 Italy dolomites
- 20 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Switzerland help...?
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam