we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Looking for inspiration Northern France to Croatia
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Southern France
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Prague Main Train Station
- 9 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 15 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 16 Train travel in Europe
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!