we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Looking for inspiration Northern France to Croatia
- 1 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 7 Spain with kids
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 10 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 11 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 12 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Getting the best our of Europe
- 15 best clubs in barcelona
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 17 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 18 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 19 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Last minute lake change....
- 23 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 24 Affordable London Hotel
- 25 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy