we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 3 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Flights from Croatia
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 12 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 15 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 22 Scenic Driving Routes
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 25 1 way ticket