My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 3 Naxos hotel question
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 6 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 9 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 10 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 11 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 15 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 16 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 17 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 18 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 19 Poland Tour Group
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 24 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia