My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice