My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escargots in Paris
- 2 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 3 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Vacation in Great Britain
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS