My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Best Viking Sites
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 17 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 18 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?