My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Football Tickets - Athens
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Paris in November
- 19 My 3 days in Venice
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 23 One week in Europe
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 London Theater