My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Prague old town
- 4 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 5 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 6 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 7 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 8 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 9 Ordering in a Deli
- 10 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 11 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 16 International Friends Tour
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Help with itinerary
- 21 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 25 Bordeaux TRIP