We are spending 2 nights in Rome prior to a cruise this summer. We have already toured all of the "highlights of Rome" on a prior trip. This time, in addition to touring neighborhoods we did not get to last time, we thought it would be fun to take a tour outside of Rome to visit small towns, have lunch at a vineyards or lunch elsewhere and visit a vineyard.. Can anyone recommend where to go? Also, we would most likely need to hire a driver or tour company. Can you recommend one? Thanks so much.
Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 7 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Location of hotel in Rome
- 22 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 23 Need advice for this
- 24 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary