We are spending 2 nights in Rome prior to a cruise this summer. We have already toured all of the "highlights of Rome" on a prior trip. This time, in addition to touring neighborhoods we did not get to last time, we thought it would be fun to take a tour outside of Rome to visit small towns, have lunch at a vineyards or lunch elsewhere and visit a vineyard.. Can anyone recommend where to go? Also, we would most likely need to hire a driver or tour company. Can you recommend one? Thanks so much.
Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 5 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 6 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 Vacation rental in Provence
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 Battlefield Tour
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 20 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia