We are spending 2 nights in Rome prior to a cruise this summer. We have already toured all of the "highlights of Rome" on a prior trip. This time, in addition to touring neighborhoods we did not get to last time, we thought it would be fun to take a tour outside of Rome to visit small towns, have lunch at a vineyards or lunch elsewhere and visit a vineyard.. Can anyone recommend where to go? Also, we would most likely need to hire a driver or tour company. Can you recommend one? Thanks so much.
Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Rome to Positano
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 6 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 11 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 12 help and advice
- 13 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 14 Is it a bad time to go?
- 15 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 16 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 17 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 18 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 19 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 20 Greek Island honeymoon
- 21 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 DCC on the increase?
- 24 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 25 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece