We are slowly planning our next summer vacations ( I know it's still far from now !) and i'm collecting ideas about where to go. Here's our situation:
- 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8)
- leaving from Montreal with a budget of 9000-10 000 canada $
- 3 weeks between July 10 and august 22 (we are teachers so those date can't be change)
- Already been to Poland, Czech republic, parts of France (Paris and Alsace) ans Belgium (me only).
At first we thought of going to Germany with wow air (700$ each for Berlin) but the price have jumped since 2-3 weeks. Germany still an option, but a costly one (nothing below 1400$-1500$ each)
Italy seems to be too hot for us in that part of years, the same goes for Spain.
Any ideas for a small family like us who want to combine history, architecture and fun for kids ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon