We are slowly planning our next summer vacations ( I know it's still far from now !) and i'm collecting ideas about where to go. Here's our situation:
- 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8)
- leaving from Montreal with a budget of 9000-10 000 canada $
- 3 weeks between July 10 and august 22 (we are teachers so those date can't be change)
- Already been to Poland, Czech republic, parts of France (Paris and Alsace) ans Belgium (me only).
At first we thought of going to Germany with wow air (700$ each for Berlin) but the price have jumped since 2-3 weeks. Germany still an option, but a costly one (nothing below 1400$-1500$ each)
Italy seems to be too hot for us in that part of years, the same goes for Spain.
Any ideas for a small family like us who want to combine history, architecture and fun for kids ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 17 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Best Indian Food
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Piedmont as a destination