We are slowly planning our next summer vacations ( I know it's still far from now !) and i'm collecting ideas about where to go. Here's our situation:
- 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8)
- leaving from Montreal with a budget of 9000-10 000 canada $
- 3 weeks between July 10 and august 22 (we are teachers so those date can't be change)
- Already been to Poland, Czech republic, parts of France (Paris and Alsace) ans Belgium (me only).
At first we thought of going to Germany with wow air (700$ each for Berlin) but the price have jumped since 2-3 weeks. Germany still an option, but a costly one (nothing below 1400$-1500$ each)
Italy seems to be too hot for us in that part of years, the same goes for Spain.
Any ideas for a small family like us who want to combine history, architecture and fun for kids ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe