I am looking for hotels in Rome when visiting the city for Easter. I am budget traveller and actually preferring a low-priced accommodation. Can someone suggest me which areas I should look for hotels and I would be rather more grateful, if some one comes up with great hotel names?
Looking for hotels in Rome for Easter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Train tickets within Italy
- 7 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 10 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 14 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 15 Venice - apartment??????
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 18 Stay in Venice
- 19 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 22 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 23 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation