Six of us (4 adults and 2 children - 9 and 11) are planning to go to Krakow in the summer of 2013. We're looking for a quiet spot near the main square with breakfast. Any suggestions?
Looking for hotels in Krakow, Poland near center of town
- 1 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 2 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 3 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 4 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 5 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 6 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 7 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 15 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 Battlefield Tour
- 18 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 19 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 20 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 Rome Hotels near Termini