Since my last posting of questions in January, I have narrowed down my area and am looking for moderate priced hotels in walking distance of the Ghetto. Can either be in the Ghetto or just across the bridge in Travestere. We'll be using the kosher restaurants in the Ghetto area so want to be close to it. Looking to spend up to 150Euro/night. For two adults, 2 night stay, first week of July.
Welcome any ideas or discussions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
Looking for hotel recommendation in Rome, Ghetto or Travestere area