Since my last posting of questions in January, I have narrowed down my area and am looking for moderate priced hotels in walking distance of the Ghetto. Can either be in the Ghetto or just across the bridge in Travestere. We'll be using the kosher restaurants in the Ghetto area so want to be close to it. Looking to spend up to 150Euro/night. For two adults, 2 night stay, first week of July.
Welcome any ideas or discussions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 9 2 Months in Sicily
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 15 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 16 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
Looking for hotel recommendation in Rome, Ghetto or Travestere area