Since my last posting of questions in January, I have narrowed down my area and am looking for moderate priced hotels in walking distance of the Ghetto. Can either be in the Ghetto or just across the bridge in Travestere. We'll be using the kosher restaurants in the Ghetto area so want to be close to it. Looking to spend up to 150Euro/night. For two adults, 2 night stay, first week of July.
Welcome any ideas or discussions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 4 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Looking for hotel recommendation in Rome, Ghetto or Travestere area