We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Looking for hotel near Piazza Navona?
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 8 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 9 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?