We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Ischia
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Spain and South of France
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp