We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must do/see in Rome
- 2 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 4 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 5 Travel in England and Scotland
- 6 Georges - Pompidou center
- 7 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 8 A Transferwise offer
- 9 One day in Paris!
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 12 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 13 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 14 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 17 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 18 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 19 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 20 Iceland Key Carrental
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!