We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 5 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 6 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 9 One July night in Verona - help!
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Cappadocia in June
- 13 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 14 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 17 Car insurance in Iceland
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 24 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary