We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Looking for hotel near Piazza Navona?
- 1 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 2 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 8 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 24 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)