We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 6 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 12 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir