We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Looking for hotel near Piazza Navona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 2 Message for Ackislander
- 3 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 4 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 5 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 6 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 atm cards in Spain
- 13 First Time Going to Europe
- 14 Traditional food in Athens
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 20 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 weather in Veneto area in September
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Hotel in Rome?