We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Looking for hotel near Piazza Navona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Spain itineraries
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 23 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 24 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium