We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 2 Shoppingin Spain
- 3 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 4 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 5 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 6 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 7 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 8 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 9 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 11 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 12 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 13 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Another question about the rouble.
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 19 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 20 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 21 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 22 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 23 explore Italy on a budget
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help