We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 4 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Iceland in July
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 Train rides
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 italy itinerary request
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 24 Train Help
- 25 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?