We are going to Rome from January 29-February 4th of this year. (yes-in about a week! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! ) We are booked at the Hotel Center 3 near the Train Station, but we are not happy with that location after doing some research.
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the Piazza Navona/Pantheon area for around (or under) $175 a night? I am searching this site and many others, but I was hoping that you could give us a suggestions from actually having been somewhere.
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here or email them to me directly. We are leaving VERY soon and I need to change the reservations quickly.
Thanks for any ideas!
Looking for hotel near Piazza Navona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 5 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 6 Tuscan cooking school
- 7 DVD players in France
- 8 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 9 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 10 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 11 Munich accommodations
- 12 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 13 Trains
- 14 Two days in Dublin
- 15 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 16 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 19 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 20 malaga to madrid train ?
- 21 Italian language classes in Italy
- 22 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 23 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 24 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 25 Italian Language course in Florence