I want to go visit Spain (Valencia) in July (the date is variable). I don't have to much money so this is why I want to hitchhike. Now I live near Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, and I plan the trip to take the shortest route (through Belgium, France, Barcelona).
If anyone would like to join me, that would be great 'cause I don't like travelling alone.
I am 23 years old, sociable and I have hitchhiking experience (I've hitchhiked through Hungary and Romania).
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Sintra
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Venice Bell Tower
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 Kayaking in Avignon
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Scotland Trip Report
Looking for hitchhike companion from the Netherlands to Spain