I want to go visit Spain (Valencia) in July (the date is variable). I don't have to much money so this is why I want to hitchhike. Now I live near Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, and I plan the trip to take the shortest route (through Belgium, France, Barcelona).
If anyone would like to join me, that would be great 'cause I don't like travelling alone.
I am 23 years old, sociable and I have hitchhiking experience (I've hitchhiked through Hungary and Romania).
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Looking for hitchhike companion from the Netherlands to Spain
- 1 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 Nice
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 11 Norway experts needed.
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Last monte Paris apartment
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE