I want to go visit Spain (Valencia) in July (the date is variable). I don't have to much money so this is why I want to hitchhike. Now I live near Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, and I plan the trip to take the shortest route (through Belgium, France, Barcelona).
If anyone would like to join me, that would be great 'cause I don't like travelling alone.
I am 23 years old, sociable and I have hitchhiking experience (I've hitchhiked through Hungary and Romania).
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Portugal rental car
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Bernese Oberland
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Threat Level in UK
- 23 ATM
- 24 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
Looking for hitchhike companion from the Netherlands to Spain