I want to go visit Spain (Valencia) in July (the date is variable). I don't have to much money so this is why I want to hitchhike. Now I live near Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, and I plan the trip to take the shortest route (through Belgium, France, Barcelona).
If anyone would like to join me, that would be great 'cause I don't like travelling alone.
I am 23 years old, sociable and I have hitchhiking experience (I've hitchhiked through Hungary and Romania).
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 5 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 6 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 11 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 12 Italy's central lakes!
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 17 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 18 UBER in England
- 19 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 20 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 21 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 22 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
Looking for hitchhike companion from the Netherlands to Spain