I want to go visit Spain (Valencia) in July (the date is variable). I don't have to much money so this is why I want to hitchhike. Now I live near Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, and I plan the trip to take the shortest route (through Belgium, France, Barcelona).
If anyone would like to join me, that would be great 'cause I don't like travelling alone.
I am 23 years old, sociable and I have hitchhiking experience (I've hitchhiked through Hungary and Romania).
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Looking for hitchhike companion from the Netherlands to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go from Brussels?
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 6 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 12 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 All you need in croatia
- 19 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 20 Tipping in Greece
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help