Our oldest son is finishing his freshman year of college with our next son getting ready for his senior year of high school and our daughter prepares to enter high school. We are looking for guidance for a European vacation of 12-14 days this summer during the last week of June through the first week of July. Thoughts currently are London & Paris with a possible final destination of Amsterdam. Possibly Italy or Spain instead. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
Looking for European travel destination for family this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Granada
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 7 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 13 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 Eastern Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 London to Paris by train
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth