Our oldest son is finishing his freshman year of college with our next son getting ready for his senior year of high school and our daughter prepares to enter high school. We are looking for guidance for a European vacation of 12-14 days this summer during the last week of June through the first week of July. Thoughts currently are London & Paris with a possible final destination of Amsterdam. Possibly Italy or Spain instead. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
Looking for European travel destination for family this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 2 flea markets in France
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 Madrid apartments
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Timing a river cruise
- 12 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 17 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Honeymooning in Europe
- 21 Southern France
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Small group for Colosseum