Our oldest son is finishing his freshman year of college with our next son getting ready for his senior year of high school and our daughter prepares to enter high school. We are looking for guidance for a European vacation of 12-14 days this summer during the last week of June through the first week of July. Thoughts currently are London & Paris with a possible final destination of Amsterdam. Possibly Italy or Spain instead. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
Looking for European travel destination for family this summer
- 1 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 2 Meeting up at CDG
- 3 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 6 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 11 Spain with kids
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 14 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 15 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 16 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 best clubs in barcelona
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights