Do hope you can assist us as you have before. My husband and I are looking for drivers to take us to our favorite places when we arrive in the following ports in late April/early May:
Sete; Sanay sur Mer, Montecarlo, Livorno, and then another to take us from ship to airport when we dock in Civittavecchio.
It is for my husband and myself. My husband has foot problems so cannot walk too far. But can get in and out of vehicles.
Can you give references of a company or suggestions of several companies who could supply these for us?
We have been to this part of the Mediterranean before so would like to revisit some of our favorite vilages and towns, maybe have lunch and/or dinner offf the ship in some locations so dont really need a guide.
Any help you can provide even for individual ports would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your wonderful advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Uffizi Phone Number
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Firt time VISA applicant
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 24 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich