Do hope you can assist us as you have before. My husband and I are looking for drivers to take us to our favorite places when we arrive in the following ports in late April/early May:
Sete; Sanay sur Mer, Montecarlo, Livorno, and then another to take us from ship to airport when we dock in Civittavecchio.
It is for my husband and myself. My husband has foot problems so cannot walk too far. But can get in and out of vehicles.
Can you give references of a company or suggestions of several companies who could supply these for us?
We have been to this part of the Mediterranean before so would like to revisit some of our favorite vilages and towns, maybe have lunch and/or dinner offf the ship in some locations so dont really need a guide.
Any help you can provide even for individual ports would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your wonderful advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 2 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 3 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 21 Alitala
- 22 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 23 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 24 Croatia short sail trip
- 25 Stu Tower