We are traveling from Moltrasio on Lake Como and hoping to find the perfect village in the Dolomites as a base to ski in the region. We understand that the region is a mix of German and Italian but we prefer Italian cuisine. Do any of you have advice as to which village and area of the Dolomites would be best for great skiing and Italian cuisine.
Looking for Dolomite ideas. Thanks, Jim Cantwell Moltrasio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Flam, Norway railway
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken