We are traveling from Moltrasio on Lake Como and hoping to find the perfect village in the Dolomites as a base to ski in the region. We understand that the region is a mix of German and Italian but we prefer Italian cuisine. Do any of you have advice as to which village and area of the Dolomites would be best for great skiing and Italian cuisine.
Looking for Dolomite ideas. Thanks, Jim Cantwell Moltrasio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets