We are traveling from Moltrasio on Lake Como and hoping to find the perfect village in the Dolomites as a base to ski in the region. We understand that the region is a mix of German and Italian but we prefer Italian cuisine. Do any of you have advice as to which village and area of the Dolomites would be best for great skiing and Italian cuisine.
Looking for Dolomite ideas. Thanks, Jim Cantwell Moltrasio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Working Holiday in Germany
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Itinerary advise needed
- 6 Is this the right way<>?
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 9 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Provence in November
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Italy 14 days
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks