we will be doing taking our convertible for a short tour through Austria, Italy and Switzerland next summer (July / August timeframe). First stops are clear. Now I stumbled across a documentary of the monestary of Einsiedeln. It looked interesting, so we thought about looping over to Switzerland from the Bolzano area where we will be staying the previous night. There we will have a long gourmet dinner, so in Switzerland we would be looking for a more down to earth place maybe. Something like a "Berggasthof" we nice food - could be even a Jausenplatte or something similar. For rooms, we would look for comfortable, with shower and toilet in the room. Alternatively to an old Gasthof with character, a castle, fortress or villa might be an alternative. Looking for something with charakter. we would be coming in most likely from Meran or potentially Brennero (prerfering option 1), so between Meran and Zürich, slight detours are no problem. Any ideas worth checking out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 2 加拿大大学Q/微869520616办理SMU大学毕业证成绩单真实可查学位学历认证Saint Marys University
- 3 12 days in Italy
- 4 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 5 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 6 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 9 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 10 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 11 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 15 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 16 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 19 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 20 2 Days in Istanbul
- 21 Journees du Patrimoine
- 22 Segovia Hotel
- 23 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 SIM card in Dublin Airport