Can anyone recommend any good authentic smørrebrød resturants in copenhagen that are in the city center?
Looking for cheap authentic smørrebrød in copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 2 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 3 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 4 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 5 Swiss decisions
- 6 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 Greece and Turkey
- 9 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 10 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 11 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 12 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 13 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 16 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?