Can anyone recommend any good authentic smørrebrød resturants in copenhagen that are in the city center?
Looking for cheap authentic smørrebrød in copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 9 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 10 Dollhouse furniture
- 11 3 weeks in Sicily
- 12 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Italy in October
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 tipping wait staff and others
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London