Can anyone recommend any good authentic smørrebrød resturants in copenhagen that are in the city center?
Looking for cheap authentic smørrebrød in copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 5 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 12 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 13 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 France in October
- 20 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 21 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 24 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 25 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car