Can anyone recommend any good authentic smørrebrød resturants in copenhagen that are in the city center?
Looking for cheap authentic smørrebrød in copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 2 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 3 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 4 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 5 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 6 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 7 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 8 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 11 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 12 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 13 Hotels in old Rome
- 14 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 15 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Croatia
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Albi/Carcassone
- 23 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 24 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 25 ABOUT SPAIN