Can anyone recommend any good authentic smørrebrød resturants in copenhagen that are in the city center?
Looking for cheap authentic smørrebrød in copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 italy
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 5 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 8 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 13 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 14 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 18 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 19 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 22 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 23 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 Airport to Piraeus