Can anyone recommend any good authentic smørrebrød resturants in copenhagen that are in the city center?
Looking for cheap authentic smørrebrød in copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 2 South of France
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 5 Car hire location price differences
- 6 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 7 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 8 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 9 Making reservations in Italy
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 15 Vienna and side trips
- 16 18 Days in Turkey
- 17 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 18 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 19 VIGO, SPAIN
- 20 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 21 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 22 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 23 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 24 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 25 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!