I am visiting France for the first time in December and was looking for any concerts or any other special events happening between 11th to 24th Demcember. I would also appreciate if anyone could inform me about the best sources to find the scheduled events with rating in december. Also wondering which are the best places to see musicals in Paris, Nice or Cannes. We are art lovers and would love to explore some off beat places which are not necessarily touristy.
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 4 Restaurants in Spain
- 5 Is Sicily Safe?
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Transportation Question Italy
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 12 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 16 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Help with basic itinerary
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 Cinqueterre
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Visit to Engand
Looking for artistic places and events to explore in frace