My friends and I are visiting Iceland in September. We would like to rent an apartment (2 nights in RVK, 1 in Akureyri). Do you recommend any particular website? Maybe is better to go for a hotel room?
Any tips are more than welcome! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 8 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece