We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!