We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 3 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 100 years of French gratitude
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 20 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 21 London restaurants
- 22 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 Istanbul water