We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 6 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 12 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 13 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?