We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 3 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 4 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Amalfi coast in May
- 7 Paris winter sales
- 8 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 9 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 14 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 18 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 23 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 24 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts