We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 2 going to italy
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 7 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 8 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Self-driving tips for France
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 17 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 18 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 19 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 22 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!