We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 2 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 3 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 6 Rioja
- 7 Madrid
- 8 Ireland train system: first class??
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 12 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 13 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 14 apartment
- 15 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 16 travel insurance
- 17 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 18 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 19 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 20 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 21 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 22 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 23 London and nearby suggestions
- 24 Brighton-bath Uk
- 25 Suggestions for a week in Europe