We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 GPS in Tuscany
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 italy
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 19 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Stay near Paris