We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 6 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 7 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 8 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 9 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 12 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 12 days in italy help
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 Athens and which islands?
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 23 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 24 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 25 Glasgow and Edinburgh