We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 4 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 5 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 8 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 9 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 10 Please help me plan my trip!
- 11 A week in spain
- 12 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 Family trip to France with kids
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Car Rental in Iceland
- 21 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 22 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 24 scotland trave;
- 25 Italy food budget