We would like to take our children and grandchildren to Italy in 2014....ages range from 9 to 80......I don't want to cook and we'd like someplace where everyone feels independent yet we're close enough to get together when we want to.......It would be nice if there were different things to do, horseback riding, biking, swimming....not necessarily planned activities. Thanks for your help.
Looking for an all inclusive resort for a family of 14 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 France in December 2014
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Olive Oil
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 15 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris apartment choices?
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 25 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona