I am planning a trip mid May 15-29th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss? I’m finding that Florence is not an affordable or easy city to fly out of to USA… any thoughts on options? maybe Rome?
Looking for advice on 2 wk trip: Paris, Bern and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 9 Question on France travel
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.