I am planning a trip mid May 15-29th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss? I’m finding that Florence is not an affordable or easy city to fly out of to USA… any thoughts on options? maybe Rome?
Looking for advice on 2 wk trip: Paris, Bern and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Burgundy in May
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report