I am planning a trip mid May 15-29th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss? I’m finding that Florence is not an affordable or easy city to fly out of to USA… any thoughts on options? maybe Rome?
Looking for advice on 2 wk trip: Paris, Bern and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 5 venice, italy
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe