I am planning a trip mid May 15-29th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss? I’m finding that Florence is not an affordable or easy city to fly out of to USA… any thoughts on options? maybe Rome?
Looking for advice on 2 wk trip: Paris, Bern and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 16 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Munich with a car?
- 22 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 23 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?