We are planning a three week trip to Italy this Fall. It's our first time to Italy and we are very excited. We are starting in Venice then going to Florence for a week from where we can visit Tuscany, Siena etc. Next stop will be the Cinque Terra for three nights. We plan to spend 4 nights in Rome and 3 nights in the Amalfi Coast.
My question is where we should go for two nights between CT and Rome. I would like to make a stop in Lucca but this will only take up part of a day.
Any suggestions on the best area to take in and where we could stay for a couple of nights before we get to Rome would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 5 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
Looking for a weekend itinerary between Cinque Terra and Rome Italy.