We are planning a three week trip to Italy this Fall. It's our first time to Italy and we are very excited. We are starting in Venice then going to Florence for a week from where we can visit Tuscany, Siena etc. Next stop will be the Cinque Terra for three nights. We plan to spend 4 nights in Rome and 3 nights in the Amalfi Coast.
My question is where we should go for two nights between CT and Rome. I would like to make a stop in Lucca but this will only take up part of a day.
Any suggestions on the best area to take in and where we could stay for a couple of nights before we get to Rome would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPPORT C*Are
- 2 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 9 Hiking in Switzerland
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris
Looking for a weekend itinerary between Cinque Terra and Rome Italy.