Our mother in Law will be visiting us in the UK from Canada in November. We are looking for coach tour companies that offer slower paced tours for seniors. She's interested in a 2-3 day Scotland tour (maybe Edinburgh) and a 2-3 day England tour (maybe Oxford, bath etc.). Not picky about where as she's only been to London and Cambridge.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Alitala
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Crete Holiday
- 10 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 23 Which Hotel in Rome
- 24 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 25 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.