Our mother in Law will be visiting us in the UK from Canada in November. We are looking for coach tour companies that offer slower paced tours for seniors. She's interested in a 2-3 day Scotland tour (maybe Edinburgh) and a 2-3 day England tour (maybe Oxford, bath etc.). Not picky about where as she's only been to London and Cambridge.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 4 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 13 Berlin -clubs
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 16 base in brussels
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy