Our mother in Law will be visiting us in the UK from Canada in November. We are looking for coach tour companies that offer slower paced tours for seniors. She's interested in a 2-3 day Scotland tour (maybe Edinburgh) and a 2-3 day England tour (maybe Oxford, bath etc.). Not picky about where as she's only been to London and Cambridge.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Lille Braderie 2017
- 8 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 9 Apartment Montreux area
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!