I am searching for a trip report I read a few weeks ago. It was about a trip by train from Paris to Belgium (Bruges I think) and then on to Amsterdam. I would like to take a similar trip and can't find this trip report. Thanks for your help!
Looking for a trip report re: train from Paris to Bruges to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 2 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 3 Good food deals in Spain
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 using airbnb for the first time...
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 9 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 10 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 13 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 17 How to make this adventure work?
- 18 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 19 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 20 dining in Brussels
- 21 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 24 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 25 plug adapters ITALY