I am searching for a trip report I read a few weeks ago. It was about a trip by train from Paris to Belgium (Bruges I think) and then on to Amsterdam. I would like to take a similar trip and can't find this trip report. Thanks for your help!
Looking for a trip report re: train from Paris to Bruges to Amsterdam
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie