I am searching for a trip report I read a few weeks ago. It was about a trip by train from Paris to Belgium (Bruges I think) and then on to Amsterdam. I would like to take a similar trip and can't find this trip report. Thanks for your help!
Looking for a trip report re: train from Paris to Bruges to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Airbnb
- 5 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 10 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 13 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 14 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 15 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 18 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 19 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!