We have a plan to visit Munich and Paris in this November for a week. Can anyone please give me a sugestive itinerary?
* Is it ok if we are spending 3days in Munich, 1 day in Stuttgart and 3days in Paris.
* I heard Stuttgart is a nice place but not sure we should include it as it is a very short tour?
* what are the side seeing we can do in Munich and Paris? This is our first time.
* Moreover how can I obtain a dim in Germany for net and GPRS? Is it eassy to get? I heard you need to be a German citizen to obtain a dim.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 23 Going to Russia
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow