A few friends and I are looking for a small Spain/Portugal beach town or village to stay at for a week. We want something scenic, ideally with cliffs or terrain on the beach. We are all 28 to 30 and looking to have a good time, but are more into laid back bars vs. loud clubs and crowds. Something with a backpacker feel may work well. Any suggestions? We are going in early-mid Sept.
Looking for a small beach village in Spain or Portugal
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip around Spain
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Trieste as a day trip?
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Southern France
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Train travel in Europe
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland