A few friends and I are looking for a small Spain/Portugal beach town or village to stay at for a week. We want something scenic, ideally with cliffs or terrain on the beach. We are all 28 to 30 and looking to have a good time, but are more into laid back bars vs. loud clubs and crowds. Something with a backpacker feel may work well. Any suggestions? We are going in early-mid Sept.
Looking for a small beach village in Spain or Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayeux tapestry
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 5 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Is Capri overrated?
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 14 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Train des Pignes
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 9 days in switzerland
- 19 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 20 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 21 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 25 Which base in the Cotswolds