I'm planning a trip in September that's still vague but it will include Umbria. I'd like to find a place to rent near Spoleto/Assisi that has a terrace, patio or balcony with a great view. My dream is to sit and drink delicious wine with my DH of 30 years while the sun sets over the hills and valleys of Umbria.
We also appreciate having a good kitchen. While it would be nice to be within a mile of a restaurant, that's much less important to me than a great view. We mostly like to try the local markets and cook dinner at home. It's my husband and me. We'll be there about a week. I've looked at a lot of places online and at this point, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Have you seen or stayed at a place that you can suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 4 Another Book List for Italy
- 5 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 6 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 7 Last night in Sweden
- 8 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 13 charming cities in Spain
- 14 Venice
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Berlin, Nice and London
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...