I'm planning a trip in September that's still vague but it will include Umbria. I'd like to find a place to rent near Spoleto/Assisi that has a terrace, patio or balcony with a great view. My dream is to sit and drink delicious wine with my DH of 30 years while the sun sets over the hills and valleys of Umbria.
We also appreciate having a good kitchen. While it would be nice to be within a mile of a restaurant, that's much less important to me than a great view. We mostly like to try the local markets and cook dinner at home. It's my husband and me. We'll be there about a week. I've looked at a lot of places online and at this point, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Have you seen or stayed at a place that you can suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 2 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 A week in Croatia with kids
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece