I'm planning a trip in September that's still vague but it will include Umbria. I'd like to find a place to rent near Spoleto/Assisi that has a terrace, patio or balcony with a great view. My dream is to sit and drink delicious wine with my DH of 30 years while the sun sets over the hills and valleys of Umbria.
We also appreciate having a good kitchen. While it would be nice to be within a mile of a restaurant, that's much less important to me than a great view. We mostly like to try the local markets and cook dinner at home. It's my husband and me. We'll be there about a week. I've looked at a lot of places online and at this point, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Have you seen or stayed at a place that you can suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Keukenhof in May?
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Insurance on rental car options
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.