I'm planning a trip in September that's still vague but it will include Umbria. I'd like to find a place to rent near Spoleto/Assisi that has a terrace, patio or balcony with a great view. My dream is to sit and drink delicious wine with my DH of 30 years while the sun sets over the hills and valleys of Umbria.
We also appreciate having a good kitchen. While it would be nice to be within a mile of a restaurant, that's much less important to me than a great view. We mostly like to try the local markets and cook dinner at home. It's my husband and me. We'll be there about a week. I've looked at a lot of places online and at this point, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Have you seen or stayed at a place that you can suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Road trip Italy
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Hilton CPH no loner
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 French Wedding
- 23 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016