My fiancée and I are going to Italy next summer for 7-9 days, and we hope you guys can help us decide where to go. We know for sure that we are flying in and out of Rome, so we should try to find a place that's less than 3-4 hours away (by bus,car or trian). We're also looking for a relaxing and romantic holiday, so we probably won't even be visiting Rome itself this time around. We really have no idea where we should go as there are so many choices!
We'd mostly like to stay near the sea or a lake, but we're also thinking about renting a car for a night or two to visit one of the villages inland as well. We like the idea of staying in places that aren't overcrowded with tourists, yet some choice of restaurants and cafés would be good.
I hope you have some recommendations for us to get us started with our planning!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 플러스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 5 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 7 야마토4⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
Looking for a relaxing holiday in central/southern Italy next summer