My best friend's husband wants to surprise her with a week's vacation in Cornwall in June. She has a fantasy of renting a cute little cottage on a windswept cliff, far from any city or town. She just wants to sit outdoors and read books and breathe in the sea. If you know of such a cottage, that would be great . . . but even if you are just able to recommend a location for them, I would be very grateful!
Looking for a quiet cottage in Cornwall.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 24 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne