My best friend's husband wants to surprise her with a week's vacation in Cornwall in June. She has a fantasy of renting a cute little cottage on a windswept cliff, far from any city or town. She just wants to sit outdoors and read books and breathe in the sea. If you know of such a cottage, that would be great . . . but even if you are just able to recommend a location for them, I would be very grateful!
Looking for a quiet cottage in Cornwall.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Italy for 5 nights!
- 4 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 5 Airb2b in Paris
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 10 Barcelona restaurants
- 11 Seaplane service
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Freising or Erding?
- 14 Trains
- 15 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 16 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 17 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 18 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 19 Paris Bastille Day
- 20 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 21 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 22 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 23 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!