My nephew from USA will be visiting UK spending just enough time at LHR (before heading north by car) for dinner. Can anyone recommend a nice authentic pub within, say, 30 minutes drive? There used to be an old pub near the Harmondsworth barn but heard it has been closed down. ..
Looking for a proper atmospheric pub near Heathrow or nearby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 6 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 7 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 8 Do I need train tix in advance
- 9 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 10 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 11 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 12 Schengen rule made easy
- 13 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 14 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 15 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 21 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 22 florence airport to train station
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 25 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night