My nephew from USA will be visiting UK spending just enough time at LHR (before heading north by car) for dinner. Can anyone recommend a nice authentic pub within, say, 30 minutes drive? There used to be an old pub near the Harmondsworth barn but heard it has been closed down. ..
Looking for a proper atmospheric pub near Heathrow or nearby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 7 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving