I need some suggestions on places to visit in July and August. My boyfriend doesn't want to move between two many hotels as he does that for his job. I can only pick two cities and I want to see all of Europe, call me selfish. I am looking for the best itinerary where we can see the most and he can relax as well. I have been looking in Spain and Italy. We will be traveling from London, we are from the states, but are here for a few months for his job. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know the timing is not ideal for heat and the number of travelers but it is when it fits into his schedule.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!