I need some suggestions on places to visit in July and August. My boyfriend doesn't want to move between two many hotels as he does that for his job. I can only pick two cities and I want to see all of Europe, call me selfish. I am looking for the best itinerary where we can see the most and he can relax as well. I have been looking in Spain and Italy. We will be traveling from London, we are from the states, but are here for a few months for his job. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know the timing is not ideal for heat and the number of travelers but it is when it fits into his schedule.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 4 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 5 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 2 weeks from southern italy
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena