I need some suggestions on places to visit in July and August. My boyfriend doesn't want to move between two many hotels as he does that for his job. I can only pick two cities and I want to see all of Europe, call me selfish. I am looking for the best itinerary where we can see the most and he can relax as well. I have been looking in Spain and Italy. We will be traveling from London, we are from the states, but are here for a few months for his job. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know the timing is not ideal for heat and the number of travelers but it is when it fits into his schedule.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 6 Canal du Midi
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 15 Praiano
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay