I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 2 PASSPORT number changed
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 Touring Rome
- 5 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 6 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 9 Hotels in Vienna
- 10 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 11 Free Aerosmith and John Newman gigs in Moscow
- 12 Germany at Christmas
- 13 overnight ferries?
- 14 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 15 Budapest main train station status
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 19 Seine river cruise help
- 20 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 21 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 22 a starting itinerary
- 23 London theatre
- 24 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?