I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 3 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 4 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Itinerary for Spain
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 14 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 15 2 different itineraries
- 16 Recommend a tour company?
- 17 Itinerary help
- 18 England in 7 days
- 19 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 20 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 21 Day Trips from Paris
- 22 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 23 Spanish Music
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review