I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IN ALASKA SPELL FOR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IN Alaska Juneau
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?