I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 London with kids
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 12 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 19 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 20 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 21 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 24 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 25 Croatia travel ideas
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?