I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 visa appointment experience
- 16 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 17 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 18 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 19 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 20 4 week trip Turkey
- 21 Holiday in Austria
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Rue des Rosiers
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?