I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Europe
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 3 weeks in Sicily
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna