I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 2 Self-driving in Iceland
- 3 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 Budapest questions round 1
- 8 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 9 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 10 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 11 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 12 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 13 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 17 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 18 Traveling solo in the Loire Valley / train or car? best base?
- 19 Rafting Gorge du Verdon
- 20 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 21 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 22 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 23 Riviera roadtrip
- 24 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 25 Stratford-upon-avon in England
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?