I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 4 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 12 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 13 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 14 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 19 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 20 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 21 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 22 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??