I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 9 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 15 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 18 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Russia in two weeks in December
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?