I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Paris---baguette question???
- 3 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 10 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 11 Flights from Croatia
- 12 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 15 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 24 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?