I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens airport
- 2 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 3 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 6 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 7 When and how to book for a trip?
- 8 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 9 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 10 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 11 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 12 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 17 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 18 please revew provence agenda
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 21 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 22 Lake Como - basta!
- 23 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 24 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 25 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?