I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 16 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 St Germain
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY