I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February