I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 London tube
- 5 London hotel
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol