I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oporto
- 2 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Undisclsoed location
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?