I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 2 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 3 Alsace
- 4 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Amsterdam and beyond
- 7 Train tickets in Europe
- 8 Late October Trip in France
- 9 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 10 Provence Planning Help
- 11 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 12 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 13 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 la spezia vs. levanto
- 17 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 18 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 24 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?