I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 2 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 3 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 4 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Istanbul water
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 23 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 24 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany