I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 2 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 3 10 Days trip to Europe
- 4 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 5 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 6 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 7 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 8 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 9 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 10 French Prem Train Fares
- 11 Finalizing Itinerary
- 12 American looking for any work in Italy
- 13 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 14 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 15 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 16 Madrid to Dordogne
- 17 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 18 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 19 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 20 Another Visit to London
- 21 London Weekly Apartment
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 24 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 25 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?