I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few more questions about Brittany
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 4 Positano or Sorrento?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 4 days each in London and Paris
- 7 Paris in November
- 8 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 9 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 10 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 11 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 20 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 21 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 22 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 23 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Switzerland in September
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?