I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 3 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 4 Europe Destination with kids?
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Cork or Galway?
- 7 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 8 Villa near Florence Italy
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 Villa near Florence Italy
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 Girona and Besalau
- 20 One quick week -- where in France?
- 21 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Austria In Nov first week
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?