I'll be in Barcelona this summer with my family and we are looking into Apartments. But as one of us is asthmatic, I really need to find a nonsmoking apartment or one that doesn't have that lingering smoky smell. Did any of you all have any issues with this? Can you make any recommendations. I would truly appreciate it! And in terms of location, we are open as it seems as though the metro will get you most places easily.
Thanks so much!
Looking for a nonsmoking apartment in Barcelona ....is this an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 14 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe