looking for a small nice fisherman village/island ( and not so much toured ) near thessaloniki for a few days vacation.
also with a diving club a great diving sites.
il be happy to get also an information about accommodation ( family/hotel )
im planing to go around September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 2 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 3 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 4 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 5 Italian rail travel
- 6 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 7 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 8 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 9 Portugal Transportation
- 10 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 11 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 12 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 15 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 16 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 17 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 18 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 19 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Another Sagrada Familia question
- 22 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 23 Paris Picture Overlays
- 24 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 25 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?