looking for a small nice fisherman village/island ( and not so much toured ) near thessaloniki for a few days vacation.
also with a diving club a great diving sites.
il be happy to get also an information about accommodation ( family/hotel )
im planing to go around September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 QUICKHEAL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT QUICKHEAL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 3 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Where to stay in Milos
- 6 Krakow
- 7 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 8 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 19 Norway Honeymoon
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Schengen Rule
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 25 Visiting Plitivce National Park