looking for a small nice fisherman village/island ( and not so much toured ) near thessaloniki for a few days vacation.
also with a diving club a great diving sites.
il be happy to get also an information about accommodation ( family/hotel )
im planing to go around September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Chania
- 5 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 6 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 3 days solo in London
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid