looking for a small nice fisherman village/island ( and not so much toured ) near thessaloniki for a few days vacation.
also with a diving club a great diving sites.
il be happy to get also an information about accommodation ( family/hotel )
im planing to go around September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 4 Venice Film Fest
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 evening of song and dance
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 18 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Where to from Verona
- 23 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London