Driving on June from appenzell in Switzerland to seefeld in Austria I'm looking for nice villages on the way. I'm going to stop in milka factory store in bludenz but looking for other nice villages. Let me say that I'm not used to drive in mountains so prefer not steep roads and not driving on the edge of a narrow road but a route with easy driving. Also driving with baby so prefer not more than 1500-1600 altitude. I would be very grateful for any ideas even if it will take one or two more hours of driving. I'm planning to drive on Monday morning in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tieks for travel
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Tracking the Weather
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 13 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Alsace to Austria?
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Budapest language lessons
- 23 Tours in Wales
- 24 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
Looking for a nice route for driving from Switzerland to seefeld austria