Driving on June from appenzell in Switzerland to seefeld in Austria I'm looking for nice villages on the way. I'm going to stop in milka factory store in bludenz but looking for other nice villages. Let me say that I'm not used to drive in mountains so prefer not steep roads and not driving on the edge of a narrow road but a route with easy driving. Also driving with baby so prefer not more than 1500-1600 altitude. I would be very grateful for any ideas even if it will take one or two more hours of driving. I'm planning to drive on Monday morning in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
Looking for a nice route for driving from Switzerland to seefeld austria