Driving on June from appenzell in Switzerland to seefeld in Austria I'm looking for nice villages on the way. I'm going to stop in milka factory store in bludenz but looking for other nice villages. Let me say that I'm not used to drive in mountains so prefer not steep roads and not driving on the edge of a narrow road but a route with easy driving. Also driving with baby so prefer not more than 1500-1600 altitude. I would be very grateful for any ideas even if it will take one or two more hours of driving. I'm planning to drive on Monday morning in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 9 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 10 First time in London
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
Looking for a nice route for driving from Switzerland to seefeld austria