Driving on June from appenzell in Switzerland to seefeld in Austria I'm looking for nice villages on the way. I'm going to stop in milka factory store in bludenz but looking for other nice villages. Let me say that I'm not used to drive in mountains so prefer not steep roads and not driving on the edge of a narrow road but a route with easy driving. Also driving with baby so prefer not more than 1500-1600 altitude. I would be very grateful for any ideas even if it will take one or two more hours of driving. I'm planning to drive on Monday morning in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Studying art in English in venice
- 25 Berlin to ?
Looking for a nice drive between Switzerland and see field