We have been in London for the last few months and no doubt you have all heard how wet and cool it has been, especially considering it is their summer. So our family,including 3 young children, are looking for some sun and warm waters!
We have recently visited Italy and France so were thinking of Spain. Majorca springs to my mind but we have never been, nor do I know anyone who has.
I am looking for recommendations please, not just for Majorca if you know somewhere else. My youngest, 4 year old, loves sand and my oldest, 9 yrs, loves the pool so a combination is essential to us. We don't want to travel far from an airport and prefer to not have to hire a car.
our budget is flexible given that we really want a beach holiday. We don't want a noisy, party all night resort but something calm and safe for families.
I appreciate any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence