We have been in London for the last few months and no doubt you have all heard how wet and cool it has been, especially considering it is their summer. So our family,including 3 young children, are looking for some sun and warm waters!
We have recently visited Italy and France so were thinking of Spain. Majorca springs to my mind but we have never been, nor do I know anyone who has.
I am looking for recommendations please, not just for Majorca if you know somewhere else. My youngest, 4 year old, loves sand and my oldest, 9 yrs, loves the pool so a combination is essential to us. We don't want to travel far from an airport and prefer to not have to hire a car.
our budget is flexible given that we really want a beach holiday. We don't want a noisy, party all night resort but something calm and safe for families.
I appreciate any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!