We have been in London for the last few months and no doubt you have all heard how wet and cool it has been, especially considering it is their summer. So our family,including 3 young children, are looking for some sun and warm waters!
We have recently visited Italy and France so were thinking of Spain. Majorca springs to my mind but we have never been, nor do I know anyone who has.
I am looking for recommendations please, not just for Majorca if you know somewhere else. My youngest, 4 year old, loves sand and my oldest, 9 yrs, loves the pool so a combination is essential to us. We don't want to travel far from an airport and prefer to not have to hire a car.
our budget is flexible given that we really want a beach holiday. We don't want a noisy, party all night resort but something calm and safe for families.
I appreciate any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 18 Iceland early december visit
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada