We have been in London for the last few months and no doubt you have all heard how wet and cool it has been, especially considering it is their summer. So our family,including 3 young children, are looking for some sun and warm waters!
We have recently visited Italy and France so were thinking of Spain. Majorca springs to my mind but we have never been, nor do I know anyone who has.
I am looking for recommendations please, not just for Majorca if you know somewhere else. My youngest, 4 year old, loves sand and my oldest, 9 yrs, loves the pool so a combination is essential to us. We don't want to travel far from an airport and prefer to not have to hire a car.
our budget is flexible given that we really want a beach holiday. We don't want a noisy, party all night resort but something calm and safe for families.
I appreciate any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Paris Metro
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 20 Cambrils
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?