Our honeymoon is quickly approaching. We love to cook, and personally think we are quite good cooks. I would love a really amazing cooking class experience. We are staying in Florence for this portion of the trip, but are happy to make a day trip into the country side, etc. for this. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Also, feel free to recommend any other things to do/see/eat in Venice, Florence, and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Milan private guide
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May