We will be stopping in Ljubljana for a couple days during a two week vacation in April. I have not been able to find many hotel references. Does anyone have any recommendations? Perfer centrally located with decent to nice amenities.
Looking for a good hotel in Ljubljana
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 4 Channel Islands
- 5 Al Andalus Expreso -- the train through Spain
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 TGV and Provence questions
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 23 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?