We will be stopping in Ljubljana for a couple days during a two week vacation in April. I have not been able to find many hotel references. Does anyone have any recommendations? Perfer centrally located with decent to nice amenities.
Looking for a good hotel in Ljubljana
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Berlin Hotels
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 8 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Tennyson Home
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 Where to stay in London in July
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 18 Scotland car rental advice
- 19 florence hotel
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 24 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia