We are going to Scotland in September. Would like the "experience" of staying in a real castle. Are there good ones in Edinburgh? Or perhaps elsewhere. Planning on doing 2 days in Edinburgh then going up north to the highlands. No definate plans on that yet. And could possibly stay 5 days. There will be 3 adults. So price about 100 each is fine.
Looking for a good "castle hotel" in Edinburgh
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Trenitalia
- 5 Paris metro
- 6 Estonia
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 10 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 11 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Tour company in Toledo
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 Venice at Christmas?
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train