We are going to Scotland in September. Would like the "experience" of staying in a real castle. Are there good ones in Edinburgh? Or perhaps elsewhere. Planning on doing 2 days in Edinburgh then going up north to the highlands. No definate plans on that yet. And could possibly stay 5 days. There will be 3 adults. So price about 100 each is fine.
Looking for a good "castle hotel" in Edinburgh
- 1 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 2 Athens licensed tour guide
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 5 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 Converting to EUROs
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 12 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Lucerne where to stay
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 France: CDG to Beaune
- 19 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days