My wife and I will be with our three children ages 9, 9 and 11 in Venice for a day before embarking on a cruise in June 2014 and we are looking for any hotel suggestions that would be convenient from the airport and to the cruise ship. The biggest challenge is finding a hotel that can accommodate all 5 of us. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
Looking for a family friendly hotel for 5 in Venice before a Disney Cruise
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris