My wife and I will be with our three children ages 9, 9 and 11 in Venice for a day before embarking on a cruise in June 2014 and we are looking for any hotel suggestions that would be convenient from the airport and to the cruise ship. The biggest challenge is finding a hotel that can accommodate all 5 of us. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
Looking for a family friendly hotel for 5 in Venice before a Disney Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Favorite things to do in London
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Museum Pass
- 8 Tram to Airport
- 9 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 10 3 days in Bordeaux
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014