My friend and I want a friendly English speaking driver for perhaps 2 days in St.Petersburg.Not official tours.
We would also like airport transfers from and to the airport.
All recommendations welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 2 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Planning a European Trip
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 France, UK and Ireland
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Ireland
- 13 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 14 What do after Bernia Express?
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 17 10 day Italy
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Santorini lodging
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 23 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 24 What to do at 7:00am
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March