I'm taking my first trip to Paris in several years, finally! But I'll be on my own...I'm looking at Hotel De La Bourdonnais or One By Five. The Bourdonnais is way old school, but super convenient; One By Five is super contemporary, fairly convenient but not as much as the Bourdonnais. Both are in the same price range (about $125). What would you do?
Looking for a decent, convenient hotel in Paris. I've narrowed it down...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Koper to Trieste
- 3 Trieste and Koper
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 10 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 11 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Dublin Tour Companies
- 15 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris