I'm taking my first trip to Paris in several years, finally! But I'll be on my own...I'm looking at Hotel De La Bourdonnais or One By Five. The Bourdonnais is way old school, but super convenient; One By Five is super contemporary, fairly convenient but not as much as the Bourdonnais. Both are in the same price range (about $125). What would you do?
Looking for a decent, convenient hotel in Paris. I've narrowed it down...
- 1 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 2 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 5 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 6 UK flexipass best option?
- 7 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 13 French Riviera Overview
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 16 Planning my days in Paris
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 18 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 19 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 20 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 23 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Levanto, Italy B&B