I'm taking my first trip to Paris in several years, finally! But I'll be on my own...I'm looking at Hotel De La Bourdonnais or One By Five. The Bourdonnais is way old school, but super convenient; One By Five is super contemporary, fairly convenient but not as much as the Bourdonnais. Both are in the same price range (about $125). What would you do?
Looking for a decent, convenient hotel in Paris. I've narrowed it down...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Venice Banning Fodors
- 3 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 4-6 weeks
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Clearsky Holidays
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer