I'm taking my first trip to Paris in several years, finally! But I'll be on my own...I'm looking at Hotel De La Bourdonnais or One By Five. The Bourdonnais is way old school, but super convenient; One By Five is super contemporary, fairly convenient but not as much as the Bourdonnais. Both are in the same price range (about $125). What would you do?
Looking for a decent, convenient hotel in Paris. I've narrowed it down...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 2 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 3 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 4 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 5 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 6 Copenhagen public transportation
- 7 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 8 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 9 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 10 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 11 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Which is easier. Malpensa shuttle bus to Centrale or ...
- 14 Prague to Poland
- 15 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 16 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 17 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 18 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 19 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 20 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 24 9 nights in Ireland
- 25 Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?